• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

work done to the GT!!!!

maxman142001

I like turtles
so over the past week and half I have been doing some much needed work to my 78' 242GT. Started out 2 weeks ago with a 940 efan upgrade (care of lostartof) installation went without a hitch.....
efan1.jpg

revs soooo much better, also freed up a lot of room.

next was a clutch cable....pedal was really hard to push down since i bought the car 2 years ago....hears what the old one looked like, the liner inside was coming apart!
clutchcable.jpg

and finally I bought a set of Kingsborne 8mm plug wires! did this to try and solve a miss I was having, and also to get rid of my corroded old wires. people at kingsborne were very nice and make an excellent product!
kingsborne1.jpg

enginebay.jpg

The car seems to run better and better everytime i drive her! Look for a article in the Projects and Restorations soon.....

_Leland

You lucky 200 series owners, you could fit 10 e-fans in that huge ass gap if you wanted. I've tried 2 already in my 740 and neither have cleared the water pump pulley...talk about disappointing :(

Your car looks awesome! Every time I see a 200 (4 or 2 door) it further confirms that my next car will be one.

You lucky 200 series owners, you could fit 10 e-fans in that huge ass gap if you wanted. I've tried 2 already in my 740 and neither have cleared the water pump pulley...talk about disappointing :(

Your car looks awesome! Every time I see a 200 (4 or 2 door) it further confirms that my next car will be one.

yea, its called "he doest have an Intercooler"

Those Kingsborne boots look 100% identical to my OEM Volvo/Bougicord ones...I'm willing to bet they're made at the same factory!

but they're BLUE!!! woot woot

(blue makes anything go faster)

a lot of GT's popping up lately eh...nice to hear of another one getting some love

ciao

Back