• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Trying to get the trailer done this month so I can roll my broken 142 in it just to say I showed up with a volvo

Im wondeing if we need something to kick it up a notch in davis.... Like an 1/8 mile. Or barbie jeep downhilling. Volvo pulling? like a truck pull, except two Volvos instead? hmmm... There must be questionable shenanigans to be had somehow!! how do I pre reg?

Track day never really had the pull and it's so darned expensive. Autox was fun, but finding a spot to do it around here is virtually impossible unless we go to Stockton or the bay area, which most people don't want to do.

What happened to the auto-x/track day??

Track day never really had the pull and it's so darned expensive. Autox was fun, but finding a spot to do it around here is virtually impossible unless we go to Stockton or the bay area, which most people don't want to do.

I'll just bring like 5 mopeds and we can make a track around the park playground

Question:
How could you possibly make a Volvo car show even more lame and dorky?

Answer:

I don't recall spending more than 15 minutes at a Volvo show in the last 8 years or so. I just park and **** off to hang out with my buddies from across the country.

EDIT: just noticed the unfortunate quote placement.

Question:
How could you possibly make a Volvo car show even more lame and dorky?

Answer:

Hey, mopeds are cool.

1959212_10203981995405639_7574821596436634853_n.jpg

Back