• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Aux Jack

Thanks,

Found the part numbers, but they seem to want to sell them in Costco sized quantities.
Ill keep looking for small quantity suppliers.
Patrick
I bought a single CP-1380-ND from them just the other day, can't speak for the digikey 3.5mm jack as I already have one.

So after some trial and error with wire size, I'm happy to say that I was able to add a 3.5mm jack without losing the EQ. I just took the wiring information cleanflametrap posted (I really appreciate it!) and interrupted the left and right audio out wires between the radio and eq with the 3.5mm jack. Ground is connected to both circuits all the time and audio in is connected like stock. Interrupting the audio in wires would be slightly better for the sound quality but I like being able to use the EQ even when my Bluetooth adapter is connected.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/twkd75i"><a href="//imgur.com/twkd75i">1991 Volvo 740 Aux Jack Retrofit Adapter Cable</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Back