• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2jzbrick

J_Jones

It's finally up and running! Basic Recipe: 2jzge, MS3/MS3X, HX35, W58, 12psi = boils tires in first 3 gears. Thank you Nathan for your awesome fab work, suggestions, base tune, and help in general. Thank you Sam for suggesting I stick with a stock compression 2jzge as well as a w58, this setup is wicked.

A license plate is on it's way bearing the title of this thread!

Driveline is great, now to handle the yacht suspension... Oh and disregard the current PCV setup, it was only temporary and a catch can is en route.

Attachments

• 6oct1.jpg
    6oct1.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 461
  • 6oct2.jpg
    6oct2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 456
  • 6oct3.JPG
    6oct3.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 455
  • 6oct4.jpg
    6oct4.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 459
ROCK ON DUDE!!!! I had no idea you had this cooking, but I love me some 601 red wagons, that paint will wake right up with a quick cut polish and wax

now lets see some dyno sheets and a proper build thread

I love this. 2jz in an imperfect 240 wagon, stock steelies.

License plate ruins the sleeper effect lol.

Nah, the punk victims will only see it as the wagon is pulling away, leaving them in the dust.

Love this thing, that car would clean up incredibly, it is amazing how well that paint color comes back!

Talk about a sleeper. Nice work. Widened steelies with drag radials, keep those hubcaps; then go trolling...

Been terrorizing the locals with this thing and that has made me want more.
W58 coming out, R154 going in

Billet Flywheel

Southbend Stage 3 Drag, full faced

Chop

Weld

Mock

Done

8.8 is staying 3.73 but getting the ford racing carbon fiber clutch packs.
More to come..

Nice work. I thought of a way to get the lq9 coils in there too.

Thanks Nathan! I'd like to hear your idea on getting the coils in there with the n/a manifold when you get a chance. Haven't had any issues with the coils mounted remotely other than having to tighten the bracket every now and again when the vibrations loosen it up.

Looking at the pictures, I realized I forgot to weld the axle tubes to the pumpkin. I'll handle that tomorrow.

You can try welding to the center section, it's more cast iron than anything and will crack out If you want some good support, get a rock crawler diff cover and weld braces from the axle tubes to the diff cover. I also modded my cover for main cap bolts

Hi, Great looking car! I'm brand new to the forum and in the UK looking to put a 2JZ in a 240. How much work is required for the sump to clear the crossmember? I am assuming 2JZ rear sump would be best as its closer to the standard block?

Back