• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my car, if you haven't seen yet, new pics

dude the car is clean.
i still say its one of the best finds ive ever seen.
engine pics!
i love the half-exhaust

lowering springs or cut stocks?

i think it needs one moar coil cut off the front and maaybe a 1/2 coil off the rear.

Wow that car has really come along with, the paint looks new and those wheels go well with the car. I really like it good work. :)

I hope I can get mine looking that good! (you've also helped me confirm what my car would look like with the headlight trim painted black, I don't like it.)

Looks really good Matt. How come the exhaust looks like it's cut off short?

because it is. :-P

i like the way the body of the car muffles the sound a bit, i like how it blows dirt and dust out the side of the car with the mean ass sound when you get on the throttle, doesn't attract so much attention from law enforcement because as far as they can tell i have a broken exhaust instead of an in-your-face huge pipe out the back.

it actually exits toward the right rear tire and out the side, the pipe just doesn't make it that far.

Should put a long, sweeping drag race spoiler on the edge of the trunk. Something to cover the chutes.

my trans am spoiler. fits freakin perfect
Photo0003.jpg

possibly because it is from a damn CHRYSLER!? i work with what i can find at the junkyard, i have a trans am spoiler but i am not putting more holes in the trunk lid until i find a spare.

heh.
You saw the 242, right? :lol:
This is a really clean car, curious whats gonna happen with your interior, I'd love to see you keep the burgundy going on.

heh.
You saw the 242, right? :lol:
This is a really clean car, curious whats gonna happen with your interior, I'd love to see you keep the burgundy going on.

JC. Hell no it make me want to kill. Thats the first thing I did to my 85, Wich is still alive.
He He 3 more years no more smog. Unless the new social dictatorship we are about to come into changes that.

Back