• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

965/245..forget that. Vote for me!

So?

• 242s are the best!

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • I like those silly wagons more.

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters

Inc3pt

The Poi and Penny need to take their wagons elsewhere.

This here is 242 country. :cool:

Well, I didn't get nearly as much done as I had planned before the Sunday Swedish cruise-in at XXX root beer in Washington. I did however, accomplish most of the things. Yes, there are still no reverse lenses. I have access to a few sets, I just haven't gotten to it yet. :-P

Anyway, got the front clip all swapped over, which means the bumper trim could be put on. :nod: Obviously that cleaned up the front end quite a bit. Got new windowscrapers, but you can't really see those. :rofl:

Here are a few pictures from the cruise and also a quick little shoot I did tonight before coming home. Keep a close eye on the car, it won't be staying like this for very long....on the outside or under the hood. :omg:

Rest stop in Centralia on the trip up...
dsc2188mu1.jpg

Car parked in the lot for the cruise-in.
dsc2194ua7.jpg

A rolling shot thanks to Chuck and Aaron (not sure who of those two was the photographer)
54811966qe2.jpg

Another rolling shot thanks to Nick
16842558ke6.jpg

Found a nice little rock quarry
dsc2203qq9.jpg

(Underexposed on purpose)
dsc2201zl2.jpg

Mmm, I love these tires :drool:
dsc2237zx0.jpg

dsc2211rn3.jpg

Tried to stand on a rock to get a shot from 'up above' but it only kind of worked...
dsc2242ut3.jpg

Thanks for looking! :nod:

Heh, not necessarily, but there are a ton of other things on my mind right now. I'm totally lost though. I get the Poi/Penny:965/245 thing now, but I have no idea why Tye labeled this thread that. What originated the title? *sigh* I need to go to sleep.

But not until after I've spent a few hours planning out my trip. And maybe squeeze in a few minutes of looking for a place to buy.

Back