• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mass. Meat Meet 2011... Featuring Bacon.

Ursan

Bored Member
Mass. Meat Meet 6/18/2011... Featuring Bacon.

FAIL

PM me for directions and what you're planning on bringing.

We NEED at least 10 people to make this worthwhile.

June 18 2011 11AM to?

Location, West Boylston Massachusetts. (Exit 4 i190) (It's stupid easy to locate)

email me, ursanbear at yahoo dot com for specific directions and or google maps link.

Read This

We will have a firebowl with 75# of charcoal, a gas fired wok and MEAT.

Persons are requested to bring beverages and what ever sides/snacky things you want.

There will be room for at least 10 cars.

The exact weekend day is June 18 2011

Offer up other ideas here as well.

Please post if you are attending. What vehicle, what you want to bring and whom is coming with you.

!!NO PEANUTS!!​

Attendees: (state your information like so:

TB handle/first name/car/what you're bringing

1: Ursan/Bil/white 780/Meat, grill, location
2: 2fast4u/tom/red 940T: Flaked
3: FuzzyPlushroom/Sam/whatever's running/12-24 non-alcoholic whatever, maybe slaw or salad: Flaked
4: Tom/1967 122s: Flaked
<s>5: Kevin/9xx?/+2 with 965</s>: Stranded in DC
6: rotary_kid/Ben and friend Brandi/855 Turbo/Potato Salad: Flaked
7: lane stradler/larry (+1 possible guest)/whatever is running/he likes tater salad: Late, really really late. ;)
8: CD/'00 V70 (something): Flaked
<s>9: Rob/240rdc/945T + Jo</s> Called ahead.

<s>12</s> total.

MAY NEED CHAIRS, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN SUPPLY A FEW FOLDING CHAIRS

If I forget anyone, PM me

Last edited:
I said

June 2011

Location, West Boylston Massachusetts. (Exit 4 i190) (It's stupid easy to locate)

We will have a firebowl with 75# of charcoal, a gas fired wok and MEAT.

Persons are requested to bring beverages and what ever sides/snacky things you want.

There will be room for at least 10 cars.

The exact weekend day is TBA. (we will discuss)

Offer up other ideas here as well.

I will be coming. 2fast4u/tom/red 940T

Sarah my girlfriend will most likely be attending also. No clue what to bring. What do you need?

Well, there's a butcher less than half a mile from my place. When I say butcher, I don't mean a meat counter at a super market, I mean a real small town butcher. So I'll be getting the meat products.

What we'll need are things like sides and snacky things. Munchies if you will. Beverages are good too. 'Tater salad, coleslaw, stuff like that.

I'm going to have the wok stir frying and the fire bowl for grillin'. I'm also going to try to make a bacon roulade. Yeah, I said "roulade"

Well, there's a butcher less than half a mile from my place. When I say butcher, I don't mean a meat counter at a super market, I mean a real small town butcher. So I'll be getting the meat products.

What we'll need are things like sides and snacky things. Munchies if you will. Beverages are good too. 'Tater salad, coleslaw, stuff like that.

I'm going to have the wok stir frying and the fire bowl for grillin'. I'm also going to try to make a bacon roulade. Yeah, I said "roulade"

:omg:this is gunna be sick. I am gunna need some rolaids after this meat...I mean meet.

Can I go? I will bring you guys whatever u want like food, beer or snacks.

Anyone's welcome.

Just post up who you, what you're driving and how many people are coming with you and what food item you're bringing.

This is so we can prepare for how much food we need and so other people don't bring the same thing.

Depending on how many come, we may need to have some car pooling. I can fit maybe 8-10 cars on the property, maybe another 4-5 on the street.

Back