• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fuel Pump Pressure - 1972 142E

SB27.3%20B20_30%20E_F.jpg

There are several cheap in price and cheap in quality universal fuel pumps you can buy from any auto parts store for less than $100.00 but I won't sell them to my customers, You will have modify the mounting and wiring to make them work and on sometimes, you need to add an inline fuel pressure check valve.

There are higher quality universal pumps and they need the same mods to make them fit and those cost closer to $200.00.

I recently started selling a copy of the original Bosch fuel pump that Datsun/Nissan still makes for their early copy of D-jet and it is almost an identical copy and it can be installed without cutting or modifying the original wires. You simply use a small tool to bend the retaining tabs on the female blade connectors and they slip out of the plastic insulator without cutting and you plug the wires directly onto the connections making sure you get the polarity correct. The new Nissan pumps cost around $335.00.

Back