• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

740 and 240 Spoilers!

i was actually at the jy today and was pulling spoilers for friends.. i mean 15$ each? great as* deal if you ask me. well my friend actually wanted a poniacs grand am's spoiler for his .. wait for it.. wait for it.. eco friendly chevy, and i also pulled stock ones from an alero for another friend and a sunfire one for someone else. took them all home and to be honest for craps and giggles i placed the grand ams on my 740s trunk to see what it looked like and im not going to lie.. a bit ghotty for my taste but it actually wasnt all that bad. not to sound weird or anything but does actually bolting these on really do all that much? i was thinking of just grinding off the pegs and sanding down the bottems from the old glue and just going to put new and better glue on. unbolting is easy but it took a good deal of upwards force to break the glue in the 1st place.

idk about that i got basically brand new no fogs for my 740 today with 100% clairty. best darn looking headlights in the entier yard. i could get lucky and at least find a small lip like this off of something else.

Not sure the origin - but this one is the pliable rubber piece with the Volvo factory logo embossed into it. I'm guessing a dealer installed option at some point....

242-rearqrtr207.jpg

reminds me of an audi 4000s spoiler

240 Zender "GT" spoiler, Volvo p/n 1104500-0:

240 pfeba rear spoiler, meant for 1986-93 244, but works on 1979-85 240 sedans.

-J

Are you guys sure that's a Saab 9000 spoiler? The reason I ask is because the Saab spoiler has a definite curve to it and it looks like ones in the pics look fairly straight across.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/93-94-95-9...h=item3a97cde919:g:SO0AAOSwpDdVP8qa:rk:1:pf:0

Lol, just saw how old this thread is, but maybe someone knows anyway

That?s definitely from a 93 and up,which is the year they got the facelift. I?ve got a couple of those earlier ones,didn?t know guys fit them to Volvo?s.damn I should sell them

I was wondering how rare are these Erebuni 240 Spoilers. Got this from Erebuni sometime in the late 90s. Either 1998 or 1999. Never Installed it and I forgot how cool it looks.

It is New "Old Stock" still with the grey primer. I am assuming it is ultra rare. I might sell it with the VolV8 or seperately.

FYI: It is not mounted I just laid this on top of the trunk to see how it looks.

Attachments

• 20231018_161420 (1).jpg
    20231018_161420 (1).jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231018_161434 (1).jpg
    20231018_161434 (1).jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 12
Back