• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Berserker getting a new heart.

noz-e8tr

Just a teaser. Build thread will be fully updated.
7B83A30E-0597-43B7-A022-39500A02052B_zpsgtxxojoc.jpg

82632C0D-9B2B-4E0D-8A29-57358820E8A3_zpsnj7erhal.jpg

82FD1E8E-F6BE-4983-A885-8DA0A325999A_zpsfcig0uhj.jpg

Last edited:
I'd guess close to 3k for both heads and gaskets etc. Unless James had a hookup, He's putting some serious $ into that motor, it will be a beast

Last edited:
Trick Flow 170cc heads with upgraded springs are $1,300 from LMR. The head studs and roller rockers kick it up from there. I've purchased whole cars for less than the oil pan ($400).:-P

I'd guess close to 3k for both heads and gaskets etc. Unless James had a hookup, He's putting some serious $ into that motor, it will be a beast

Trick Flow 170cc heads with upgraded springs are $1,300 from LMR. The head studs and roller rockers kick it up from there. I've purchased whole cars for less than the oil pan ($400).:-P

Those trick flow heads are really nice, my good friend has a 347 in a old fairlady roadster, it made 520ish on the engine dyno with a single Holley 4 barrel. The thing is a absolute blast to drive, also it sounds amazing

I'm keeping this one fairly mild. Shooting for around 350hp with a very wide torque band from 2,000-6,000rpm.(Cam Research custom ground roller cam) For autocross I'm not that interested in peak HP. I'm also running trick flow pistons (10.2:1cr) ,eagle rods and a 12lb flywheel. The coyote injectors and Lightening MAF give me plenty room to grow if I decide to slap on a single turbo next year.:oogle:

Those trick flow heads are really nice, my good friend has a 347 in a old fairlady roadster, it made 520ish on the engine dyno with a single Holley 4 barrel. The thing is a absolute blast to drive, also it sounds amazing

I'm keeping this one fairly mild. Shooting for around 350hp with a very wide torque band from 2,000-6,000rpm.(Cam Research custom ground roller cam) For autocross I'm not that interested in peak HP. I'm also running trick flow pistons (10.2:1cr) ,eagle rods and a 12lb flywheel. The coyote injectors and Lightening MAF give me plenty room to grow if I decide to slap on a single turbo next year.:oogle:

hnngggggggggg

Had a small issue with the passenger side header. The exhaust flange had the bolts in a really bad place. It was also angled in a direction that would require a pretty tight bend to hook up the exhaust. So I cut the flange off and made a pie cut in the collector to change the angle. I also rotated the flange to put the bolt in a more appropriate location. Local welder purge welded it up for $30. I think that was fair.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bCTmcpuUNAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Had a small issue with the passenger side header. The exhaust flange had the bolts in a really bad place. It was also angled in a direction that would require a pretty tight bend to hook up the exhaust. So I cut the flange off and made a pie cut in the collector to change the angle. I also rotated the flange to put the bolt in a more appropriate location. Local welder purge welded it up for $30. I think that was fair.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bCTmcpuUNAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had to do the exact same thing for the same reason on my shorties when mine was Ford powered....

Back