• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

28th then. I offer my humble abode as a locale, though I'm fine with wherever.

M.

I'm in for that meet. If skiing is involved I'll pass.

Jordan... Seeing that 122 out and about would be awesome! Definitely try to convince your stepdad.

Is anybody interested in skimming through a couple yards tomorrow? (Dec.14th)
I've got to pickup a couple odds and ends for my brothers 745, and am finally putting together a savings jar/piggybank to plus tee my 245, so the collecting of parts must begin.

I'm aiming for 10am mitchell island and maybe a trek over to scott road afterwards.

Leivon

ski meet.

snow shoe up at Seymour

d25bf55300ff0d0f4788537f576a31d84178af68e065e14cb5157430dcd8fd06.jpg

:-P

Seriously though, I'd be down for breakfast/drive/pnp run/bbq/etc, but I don't have any technical cold weather clothing, so I will eschew a snow shoe.

M.

If there's any snow then there isn't much point driving up Seymour or Cypress - they'll just be clogged with skiiers. I also vote for 'laziness and caffeine' as a better theme for the meet than 'exercise'.

^Tempting even without a 240.

Down for the Tomahawk on the 28th. Do we have a time and a body count so we can secure a table? If the weather cooperates the Tomahawk is conveniently close to the highway if anyone wants to drive up to Porteau Cove.

Back