• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

***2nd Annual In Memory of TrickMick TB Meet***

S

smokeyfan1000

This is to annouce The 2nd Annual In Memory of TrickMick TB Meet !

This will be at my house in the beautiful and bustling metropolis of WHITSETT NC.........

This is going to be held on Sunday,the 25th of October

We'll *toast* !The Memory of TrickMick AKA Mike Starky! with some *Jack Black* that I'll provide..... just like last year's TrickMick Meet

Ya'll can bring parts to sell off or trade off to each other...just like last year's, and we'll all have a **good ol' TB time**.....maybe later progress to the Peidmont Dragway that's very close by .....if ya'll dare.

Those of you in NC, VA. SC , Tennesee, Georgia or any other state in the USA , and whoever else wishes to attend............

I need to know who and how many TBers and their guests are going to attend ***The 2nd Annual In Memory of TrickMick TB Meet*** this year.

This will be held on Sunday October 25th 2015

I'll have a couple of pints of Jack Daniels so we can *toast* Mike Starky.... just like last year's TrickMick Meet. Those attending can bring adult beverages of their choice if they wish to do so.

And of course , ya'll can bring parts to sell off or trade off to each other...just like last year's, and we'll all have a good time.

So, if you know you are going to attend , I need your name and how many you'll bring with you (wives/girlfriends, sons/daughters etc)

Please just PM me that you're coming to it, and for the address of my house, and I'll add your name and guests to the list. It'll make it much easier for to do and to keep up with

Last edited:
Stuck thread.
I can't make it. I wish I could, but I need to recertify my program at school in October.

Thanks fore sticking the thread. I guess you'll have plenty of other Annual TrickMick Meets to attend in the future...at least as long as I'm alive....:nod:

He was a good dude. Only stopped by the Gearhead Ranch a couple times, but I don't think Mick ever met a stranger.

If possible, I'll attend.

OK guys, I need to know how many plan to attend..............

Well so far I only have 2 or three members attending.....

Anyone else want to attend? if so I need to know by October 10th.

Ill be there for a little at least ,in the lifted 740

Can deliver parts if anyone needs anything pm me

Have we picked which day?

Ill be there for a little at least ,in the lifted 740

Can deliver parts if anyone needs anything pm me

Have we picked which day?

Looks like SUNDAY October 25th, that way 83' Turbo can make it.

Last edited:
83 Turbo says he can make it on SUNDAY...so let's go with that. Cool?

Attending List:

myself, of course...

83' Turbo

impolvo

propav8er

TWD

Last edited:
Back