• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

AC Delete

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
Today my friend and I decided after working on my new room it was time to do a A/C delete on White-Rice cause of the bondo header upgrade i'm going to do tomorrow.

Not much too it here are a few pics all was off the car within 2 hours ! if you have interest in parts all of them where working great till the pull. naturally we had the gas removed professionally

img0093npp.jpg

img0097x.jpg

img0098e.jpg

img0099oeq.jpg

img0092r.jpg

img0089f.jpg

img0085qaj.jpg

img0084xxn.jpg

Last edited:
Feels awsome till its 110 deg. outside...and 115 in teh car, hehe....I forgot about the vacuum pump and tank in the early 760's

Mark

I did the same thing last week, i professionally removed the A/C gas too, now I have more space and the front went up an inch. now I just need to get my IC put in.

What did you do with your oil cooler when you put the I/C in?

To bad you live way over there i need a compressor bad that is if it is the same as a 940

Last edited:
Please note that there are at least two buyers for that style of intake-side alternator bracket. If you can find some spare setups that are complete, let me know.

You know that you fooled yourself a little if you're not planning on changing the complete heater package under the dash?

The black tank is a vacuum tank to get the ventilation flaps directing air inside the cabin to work ;)

Feels awsome till its 110 deg. outside...and 115 in teh car, hehe....I forgot about the vacuum pump and tank in the early 760's

Mark

never gets super hot here anyway

motronic? ditch that and go LH

got all the stuf apart from the flywheel lying here, winter project for sure!

I did the same thing last week, i professionally removed the A/C gas too, now I have more space and the front went up an inch. now I just need to get my IC put in.

What did you do with your oil cooler when you put the I/C in?

Stock location check my white-rice topic in my sign there is a better pic in there for sure

To bad you live way over there i need a compressor bad that is if it is the same as a 940

dont know if its the sae

Please note that there are at least two buyers for that style of intake-side alternator bracket. If you can find some spare setups that are complete, let me know.

Say what? you mean ditching that big ass bracket for a single right, got that on my new engine (B230FK)

You know that you fooled yourself a little if you're not planning on changing the complete heater package under the dash?

The black tank is a vacuum tank to get the ventilation flaps directing air inside the cabin to work ;)

i did not, seems to still work, I think JW240 offerd me his 940 once i might get back on that :rofl: these is no way to trick the system?

Back