• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

ebay turbo option

The deal will still be there next week, next month, next year... no panicking necessary.

For the money, you might be more interested in a 15g, or a T3 60-63 which will both give you more all around fun than the T4 60 trim.

It does seem a little scary, considering it's more than that to rebuild a good turbo in just parts

China sweat shops and not paying development costs FTW? I run this turbo on my 242 16v. Sofar the thing rocks out. I made over 313whp at 18psi with it and it seems to spool fairly quick. Its a lot more turbo than a 15g. The cheapness is a concern but you can buy 4 of these for the cost of a "real" turbo. I have had $150 (what i paid) worth of fun with it. If it died today I would not feel bad.

same here in my beige car i drove 24hrs straight from fl to boston and it did not skip a beat. have about 10k on the turbo. key thing with those turbos is to get a -4an feed line to feed it oil and not get the oil restricter they sell.

what is a holesets ? im new to this turbo thing?

I holset is a brand of turbo made by and for cummins diesel engines. Broke dick TB kiddies nut swing off of them like woh because you can find them cheap and they are "HUGE" "real" turbos.

Back