• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Exhaust of Sweden / Sweden Exhaust / Custom Parts Service AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDVLN

Kapitän Klugscheißer
Anyone here ever dealt with them? Looking for some help.

Long story short, I purchased some of their product after being referred to them and seeing some of their stuff perform firsthand. They're saying they haven't received my money despite me confirming the bank/payment information multiple times.

Not trying to put them on blast but at the same time I'm now at almost 3 months of "We will check into this" and I'm really not looking to get Robert Jackson/MVP'd...

Have already been trading E-Mails/phone calls but I'm just wondering if there's something else I can or need to do. Can't talk to them on the book of faces as I have no account, and I'd probably just be ignored there, too.

Did that - I'd either like the product I ordered or my money back at this point; I've conveyed that a lot more amicably to them, of course. I hate being nasty.

Part of the Problem is they're just plain not responding anymore.
Insert MVP/RSI Joke Here.

Here's some of their social.
https://www.facebook.com/swedenexhaust/
https://www.facebook.com/Custom.Parts.Service

Probably some Instasnapwhatever floating around too but I don't do any of that.

Some updates saying they're super busy as of late yadda yadda. I wouldn't doubt it. Again, seen their work perform firsthand, thought it was good. Yet to receive my stuff after 3 months now.

More updates. First - Thanks to those that reached out to them via social for me. It is very much appreciated.

I was going to paraphrase but I figured I'd just share the actual replies (in english) back from them -

6/15 -
i have not get eny information from the economy department about the payment, i will check, but we very often get international order who never been paid, but you seems to be serious i check this up!
The manifold is in stock now so if i verify the payemnt i ship out,

So, sorry for not seeming serious enough I guess... Despite having spoke with parties on their side beforehand. I reply, acknowledging what they said and re-sent the payment details again (the same ones I sent back on 4/27 and another date prior to that), showing that I did indeed post payment much prior to current date.

Their reply on 6/22 -
ok so you have made the payment now?

other wise i can ship to our dealer in Miami and you pay him?

wat.

Waiting to hear back. Midsommar was this past weekend so it wouldn't surprise me if they worked a half day or just took the day off.

Just talk to your bank and cancel payment. If you haven't made any progress with them yet, I doubt you're going to at all. There are other decent exhaust manufacturers out there that will get you your product without trouble

Doing that, I'm in limbo with both options right now.

At the very least, I've made others aware of another vendor to not buy from... Yet another expensive lesson in life.

The issues in this instance have been resolved for all involved parties.

Thank you everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back