• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

Sent food $ for me, my wife (Stephanie), and my Dad (Joe).
At least 1x 240 and 1x Old Mail Jeep incoming, probably arrive mid friday? Not set in stone yet.

the itinerary is working itself out, I've gotta run the girls to daycare before I can hit the road, but that doesn't really slow it down much. we'll shoot to be en route roughly around 8:30 central.

48 confirmed guests. Wew lad.

Next year's cooking plans:

1409696053.jpg

I won't be able to make it (though an NC resident and former UNC-Asheville student) but just wanted to say I'm glad you guys have made sure to do this for a few years. Just bought a 240 recently and wanted to say hey! What does the design of the t-shirt look like? General Volvo or specific to this years Mountain Meet?

I won't be able to make it (though an NC resident and former UNC-Asheville student) but just wanted to say I'm glad you guys have made sure to do this for a few years. Just bought a 240 recently and wanted to say hey! What does the design of the t-shirt look like? General Volvo or specific to this years Mountain Meet?

I believe its a big green egg with mountain meet across it or some jazz like that.

Same as the decal.

fEruCsEl.png

I try to do a new sticker/logo every year.

TuPG4nDl.png

IHwpRXhl.png

SAEftA5l.png

qYtG73yl.png

I plan on attending Friday afternoon through Sunday Morning. Already sent in the $20 for the food fee. Should we pay the nightly fee over paypal or pay in person? First MM for me.

Back