• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Airdams: Are 2/7/9 interchangeable?

Vovo

Banned
It's a guy on my street parting a 244 with a nice airdam on it and he also has a 740 with an airdam on it. both cars parting out. which airdam should I get? or does it really matter?

thanks.

Have you, you know, looked at them? :lol:

looked at them. both are in good shape, no cracks, just chipped paint. the 740 has fog light holes but no foglights. I was thinking gettin' both and sell the other. I was just trying to find out if they fit interchangeable. if so I might put the 740 one on my 240.

looked at them. both are in good shape, no cracks, just chipped paint. the 740 has fog light holes but no foglights. I was thinking gettin' both and sell the other. I was just trying to find out if they fit interchangeable. if so I might put the 740 one on my 240.

I think what he was getting at is that a quick inspection of the two parts in question would tell you that they are not interchangeable.

how is this done? have you done this? is there a link somewhere?

You're trolling right?

I think what he was getting at is that a quick inspection of the two parts in question would tell you that they are not interchangeable.

You're trolling right?

Not at all. just not understanding the vague response. but I get it now. I looked at the airdams from the street and about 5 feet away but I didn't check the screw holes for a match/vice versa or I wouldn't have started a topic on it.

Back