• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

VCOA Tail of the dragon meet October 23rd

MikeJr.

Gloss Boss
300+ Club
This info is coming 2nd hand from a fellow Volvo enthusiast named Dave West. There is going to be a meet up of several VCOA groups at the Tail of the Dragon on Saturday October 23rd around noon. After words they plan to meet up at Dave West's Volvo shop/showroom near Murphy NC. Dave's show room is full of classic Volvo's all in amazing condition. Pretty cool place.

I plan to ride up in my 122

Last edited:
I’ll be there. Probably pick up the group at the end of the gap and depart after Dave’s. No real interest in poking around at 25mph from Asheville all day.

I didn't go to the whole thing, since it would've meant driving an hour and a half to Asheville and doubling back right through where I live.

Instead, I just drove to the Gap and hung out there until I saw some groups of Volvos coming by, and then went back on my own through Robbinsville/Andrews over to Dave's shop in Hayesville. Hung out with Dave and Gil a bit until people I didn't know started showing up, and then dipped out.

SHaHoYEh.jpg

gqAurOMh.jpg

vojnrawh.jpg

Gil (left) and Dave (right)
GTvSghgh.jpg

123GT, 242GT, 142GT
7mR6xTqh.jpg

Pkcf3Uhh.jpg

VF8im4nh.jpg

FhH7J0qh.jpg

NqFRIPoh.jpg

vzeCOAhh.jpg