• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2nd Annual PNW Wagonfest

Atom D&D

Link to the event:Wagonfest Facebook Page

?Saturday June 23rd 11am-2pm
DirtFish Rally Schoo: 7001 396th Dr SE, Snoqualmie, Washington 98065

Do you love longroofs? Join us on Sat, June 23rd at DirtFish Rally School for the 2nd Annual PNW WagonFest, the largest celebration of station wagons in the US, maybe even the universe!

All wagons welcome, no matter what they're called (BMW Tourings, Mercedes Estates, Audi Avants, etc). If it has a long roof, bring it! Bonus points for cargo boxes!

If you don't have a wagon, you are still welcome to join the fun. We'll have separate parking for non-wagons.

All participants will receive a commemorative PNW WagonFest decal. We will also be giving away all kinds of swag from your favorite local companies (e.g. DirtFish, Avants, Griot's Garage and more).

Tickets are $5 per car. You can pay online (via Eventbrite) or at the event. All money will be donated to the Seattle Humane Society.

PNW WagonFest is proudly sponsored by Avants, Seattle's premier membership program for car enthusiasts

A few notes:

- Please obey all speed limits on DirtFish property and on nearby roads.
- Don't rev your engine. No one cares. You will be asked to leave immediately.
- Pets are welcome, but please keep them on a leash.?

I went to the first annual event last year and it was very chill. I had a good time. This year I?ll be bringing the Amazon. Hope to see you there.

I'll show up with the 242. Not gonna go in, but still am gonna show up Because I can.

I'll mention it to Jr. sounds like fun. Been watching Roadkill episodes @ Dirtfish. Pretty cool.

So, other than Adam and I, who's actually going to show up?

Also, if you join Avants Seattle, you do get your admission paid for, as mentioned on the FB page and on hipstagram.

-J

Back