• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IPD Wheel Spacers - 240

15A

World's Oldest Brewery
Anyone used these? I bought a pair for the rear axle to even out the rear track a bit with the fronts. Notice the spacer bottoms out on the shoulder of the stud - a good 1/4" out. No way this works like this.

So before I start milling or drilling the backside of the holes - just wondered if this is something anyone else has encountered....or maybe its a crap brand and should just be returned.

TIA

I would return them.

I bought a set of Ben's spacers years ago along with the associated extended high strength wheel studs. I've got a couple hundred thousand miles on them. Even the tire places don't object to them.

The car's original (340k) axle looks to have some replacement studs - about 1/2" longer than stock - wtf? The replacement rear (57k) axle thats going to be used takes these adapters just fine....but yeah - I'm not real impressed with the product.

The car's original (340k) axle looks to have some replacement studs - about 1/2" longer than stock - wtf? The replacement rear (57k) axle thats going to be used takes these adapters just fine....but yeah - I'm not real impressed with the product.

:uh:

Restore it to stock?

Back