• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Manbeard's "HEY YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT RIGHT" 940

Welded some pieces to the flanges on lunch. Going to hopefully get everything mocked up this week...it's supposed to rain tomorrow so it might be slow. I'm just ready to break ****!

You've always been Manbeard to me.

😍

SO I'm on break at work now...I just made a list of what I gotta do. I don't think I have much left.

-finish downpipe (and add bungs)
-side exit
-brace up-pipe for turbo
-wrap both down and up pipes
-figure out where the maf is going
-figure out where bov is going (before maf...weld flange for that too)
-install ford racing green tops and do whatever it is I gotta do with injector resistors
-oil feed and return
-chips

This weekend is supposed to be beautiful. I hope to have a good amount of work done!

Got started on the downpipe. Sucks being a welder and not having a machine of my own haha. Welding it tonight..taking off the old exhaust today too.

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It's hard to make something on jackstands go fast :(

SO got my injectors in and the wiring part done. Old exhaust is out now (old picture) so tomorrow I'm figuring out the rest of what I gotta do.. got one more 90 to get it under the car but I need a 45 to get it pointed out the side...unless I do a turndown after the muffler.. I gotta get a v band for the downpipe to rest of exhaust connection, totally forgot about that. Got my O2 bungs so I gotta figure out where I'm putting them. My oil feed line is in the mail. Gonna run a braided line with a banjo nut from the stock location to the an fiting on the turbo. The drain will be easy peasy. Whodathunk if you actually got up and worked on stuff progress would be had haha.

Back