• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Photoshoot!

Jerd

lolvo-shasta.jpg

jerd-pose.jpg

lowwww.jpg

engine-shot.jpg

rolling shot turned out like ****:
rolling.jpg

still have more editing to do.

Oh i photochopped some tint! I want tint now!
tinteddd.jpg

Heres my buddies car hes the one that took the pictures.
pano-shasta-BG.jpg

Stance looks great, also i like the pic with the transparent hood.

i want somebody to take a rolling shot like that of mine but it would look funny because mine is basically stock lol

Looks great!

Random question but were those pictures taken out near Millville? Looks like the area where we picked up our puppy last week.

Sweet car man. Really digging the stance and I think tint is necessary for any wagon, especially a gold one.

Nice shoots dude. So just moved back to redding.

Sweet! I just met a guy at pick and pull who has a ~500 hp redblock. His name is steve he owns valhalla volvo

Looks great!

Random question but were those pictures taken out near Millville? Looks like the area where we picked up our puppy last week.

Thanks! Haha millville is about 12 miles from here! where do you live??

Sweet car man. Really digging the stance and I think tint is necessary for any wagon, especially a gold one.

Thank you! Yeah after +T ;-)

Well we should have a small meet. I thought i was all alone up until a week ago. Seems like there is about 4 or 5 enthusiasts up here.

You, me, steve, and another guy i met on here thats 4 there has to be a few more lol.

Do you have aim?

Back