• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

andy's wagon

whoop! side exit!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKSH7CPlaWk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKSH7CPlaWk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

andy its loud outside. What muffler or cat did you use? If anything..

Sounds good! looks good! who made it?

So what'd you need for the B21 intake to fit? Just a little creativeness with the idle motor or did I see something about the throttle cable too?

I like this car, 200whp with K-jet is neat-o. If my M46 holds I hope I can shoot for somewhere around there this summer.

Last edited:
andy its loud outside. What muffler or cat did you use? If anything..

Sounds good! looks good! who made it?

RSI made it, there is a cherry bomb type muffler on there.

So what'd you need for the B21 intake to fit? Just a little creativeness with the idle motor or did I see something about the throttle cable too?

I like this car, 200whp with K-jet is neat-o. If my M46 holds I hope I can shoot for somewhere around there this summer.

If I remember right we got pretty creative with the idle motor, however were able to use the stock tubing for it and mount it differently. We were told that a throttle cable from a b230 out of a 240 would fit, it was a little long. You can see the bracket that I made on the throttle spool to make it fit. Other than that and longer intercooler piping it's a pretty straight forward swap.

RSI made it, there is a cherry bomb type muffler on there.

If I remember right we got pretty creative with the idle motor, however were able to use the stock tubing for it and mount it differently. We were told that a throttle cable from a b230 out of a 240 would fit, it was a little long. You can see the bracket that I made on the throttle spool to make it fit. Other than that and longer intercooler piping it's a pretty straight forward swap.

Sounds good, I got some 700 IC piping here so i'm sure I can figure it out. I just picked up a B21f intake, and I got the throttle body and throttle cable off the seller as well so it shouldn't be so tough. Maybe i'll do a write-up on it or something.

Last edited:
Sounds good, I got some 700 IC piping here so i'm sure I can figure it out. I just picked up a B21f intake, and I got the throttle body and throttle cable off the seller as well so it shouldn't be so tough. Maybe i'll do a write-up on it or something.

There are a few people on the board already rocking the swap, just look and see what they've done.

stock IC piping should be good. we only need longer when we put the npr in. also, we used the b21FT throttle body with the +intercooler elbow.

There are a few people on the board already rocking the swap, just look and see what they've done.

Oh i'm not confused about how to do it, I've mocked it up before and I know it'll be pretty straightforward. I was just curious about the throttle cable situation.

+1
But make sure you copy them part for part to be sure you car can be as close to exactly the same as their's as possible.

Yeah.

AK plates again! whoopwhoop!

so my car now has had four sets of plates in less than two years. yippeee!
platesandspoiler2.jpg

Back