• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Stanced 122 wheel spec

raydevil

Hey! whats up guys?

OK so you've probably seen those pics a number of times and got that same questions that went with it but i'm all new to this volvo scene thingy so....help me out!! What are the specs on those wheels?? anyone know? the rear ones are a bit much but the front ones sit exactly where i want mine to be. Was planning on running 15X8 all around with a stretched 195 on them but i'm looking for the offset specs this guy is running.

Big thanks!!!

Andrew5.jpeg

Hey Andrew!! Would you happen to have the link to that build thread? Cant seem to find it. Thanks man!

His build thread was pretty thorough on StanceWorks, and should pop up pretty easily with a Google search.

IMO, his "fitment" was far too aggressive out back. I much prefer a wheel to be flush.

Ya!! saw the article on Stanceworks but unless I'm missing part of it i didn't see anything (spec wise) about the wheels. I do agree that the rear ones are a bit to much for me too! But the fronts are dead on. Keith Ross's one is pretty F'N awesome on too...but still can't find his actual final specs.

IMO, his "fitment" was far too aggressive out back. I much prefer a wheel to be flush.

Agreed. Keith nailed it on his car. A little poke is fine, but the setup on the car above is way too much. My 142 sits on the tires, and has about 3/4" of poke.

Back