• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MA/RI/CT/NH Carlisle Caravan

BoostedSwede

Masshole
Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and just plan the NEC Caravan this year. I'm using the same meeting points and meeting times that we used last year, with the exception of the NJ meeting point. This year we're running out to Luke's house in NEPA where we're meeting up with him and a few people. This caravan is for the people in MA/RI/CT/NH/NY/NJ. Here is how this is going to work:

The Convoy Plan
Friday, May 20, 2011

1.) The New England crew is meeting at the Ikea in New Haven, CT at 9:00 a.m. (NO LATER!!)
Here's the address for Ikea: 450 Sargent Drive, New Haven, CT

2.) The New England crew will be leaving Ikea shortly after 9:00 to meet up with some people at Luke's house in PA. We should be getting there around 12:00ish.
Here's the address for that location: 536 Keystone Ave, Peckville, PA 18452

3.) We will all then leave Luke's house and drive to the Perkins restaurant on Rt. 81 to meet up with any other NEC people who want to join. This stop at Perkins seems to be an NEC Caravan tradition, so I see no reason why we shouldn’t do it again this year. We should be out there around 2:00 in the afternoon.
Here's the address of that place: 7833 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, PA (exit 77 off of Rt. 81 south)

4.) We all drive to Carlisle, which is quite close to the restaurant.

Official Head Count for New England Caravan:
- BoostedSwede
- auditechjs
- gear whine
- chirish1234
- the beaner
- cookie monster
- Daisy_854
- ride r
- piglet
- nrdub
- icwbmx
- Dawson
- B mac66
- RMOOSE (VS)
- VolvoRacer850R (VS)
- VolvoGuy500 (VS)

Last edited:
dan i moved to northeast PA, jersey is OUT!

1/2 the ppl i no from jersey are already meeting me at my house the day of

dan, lets make a list of ppl who plan on attending this drive? yes?

ppl who plan on attending post up!

as of now this is the list of ppl coming to my house:

gear whine/Luke/745T
The Beaner/James/945T
non turbo brick/Avery/244 +244
chirish1234/Nick/244
cookiemonster/Jake/745T

New Haven's awfully far from the beaten path if you're going to PA...I'd meet up somewhere in Hartford-ish instead. Otherwise you're going through NYC, and well...good luck with that. So much better to take 84 to 81. Less headache that way.

We've met in New Haven for the last several years. It works for us. Easier to get in and out of New Haven with a line of 20+ cars. And if you looked, we're taking 84 out to 81 anyways...meeting at Luke's house in NEPA after New Haven.

my friend avery's(non turbo brick) trip to california has become way more expensive than he thought due to gas prices being 1 dollar more than last year when he went... so he is out....

Back