• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

volvo euro headlights or knockoff?

jrocheunh said:
hmm 240 (86+) ecode wipers would be fun!
But you must use 850 wiper arms!
P3240083.jpg

I figure if I'm being pulled over, it's usually for a much more important reason than checking to see if my lights are DOT or not. lol! :rofl:

What I'm amazed by is that I saw a 244 the other day with American Spec lights...

Erm, how much arr 850 wiper arms and do they fit the same as on my e-codes on my 82? What do you do for blades as well? I've not looked, but I only see windscreen ones...

i wanna see a picture of a 945 with the e-codes for cars with fogs, i'd be all for them, but i really like the look of having the fogs seperate, that might change when i see a pic though.

i need e-codes :(

Unregistered said:
i wanna see a picture of a 945 with the e-codes for cars with fogs, i'd be all for them, but i really like the look of having the fogs seperate, that might change when i see a pic though.

i need e-codes :(

that was me.... i didnt know you could post unregistered. :omg:

One 945 with 'with fogs/spots e-codes'........

aurigas_1.jpg

Tis Dr Dokeh's car, one of the many blue 945's belonging to Uk T'Brickers.......

Vee_Que said:
What I'm amazed by is that I saw a 244 the other day with American Spec lights...

Erm, how much arr 850 wiper arms and do they fit the same as on my e-codes on my 82? What do you do for blades as well? I've not looked, but I only see windscreen ones...
I got the arms from the salvage yard as they are around 60 bucks a piece at the dealer. Blades are aound 7 a piece, i use the 850 wiper blades.

Back