• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

14th Annual Davis Swap Meet, Car Show & Auto-X - Apr. 28-29

nah, I couldn't find a fast enough car to drive. Maybe next year.

You don't need a fast car. It's all about the driver.

My nephew and his co worker just won the BMW spec E30 race at Buttonwillow last weekend and they wanted to dyno the car afterward to be sure they weren't cheating. He told them that probably would add insult to injury, but have it your way. They were 10hp less than everyone else. Not to mention the only reason they ran was because the primary car they went down there with broke. They left Buttonwillow at 8:00pm Friday headed for Sonoma, unloaded the broken car and loaded the Spec E30 car and drove back to Buttonwillow and were on the grid at 7:00 am the following morning. Charlie winning on Saturday and Tim winning on Sunday.

PS, I would have let you drive my white car...

Plowery, you can drive my car anytime. There is really no excuse for you not to come... well maybe money. Other then that, no excuse
I should have planned ahead and done it. now a flight is ~700. not worth it. i'll bring the rain next year.

might try to bum a ride with ifixit at thunderhill in september, though.

I should have planned ahead and done it. now a flight is ~700. not worth it. i'll bring the rain next year.

I will probably ride up in support unless I still have a seat in a friends Mustang for the race. Don't bring rain.

Apparently I have an online mid term at 10:15-11:20 friday. Lol probably withdrawing the class, professor won't let me reschedule.
Have someone else drive(I think there's at least one passenger on the way down? Myself!) while you use a smart phone and 3g...? There's service most of the way down I5, I think.

Have someone else drive(I think there's at least one passenger on the way down? Myself!) while you use a smart phone and 3g...? There's service most of the way down I5, I think.

I am going to check that I can do it on my iphone, someone could drive for me for like 30 minutes or whatever that would be awesome.

I also may just have a friend take it for me :rofl:

I am going to check that I can do it on my iphone, someone could drive for me for like 30 minutes or whatever that would be awesome.

I also may just have a friend take it for me :rofl:

I have a wireless hotspot that I will be bringing with me so as long as we have cell service you will be just fine. Its Verizon and works really really well.

I would probably just drive and take the test myself, but we all know that that is just not safe.

:)

Sean

I have a wireless hotspot that I will be bringing with me so as long as we have cell service you will be just fine. Its Verizon and works really really well.

I would probably just drive and take the test myself, but we all know that that is just not safe.

:)

Sean

Ditto, 4g phones are the shizzle and I still have my unlimited data, so if anyone needs internet access during the weekend I got ya covered.

I scored a last minute deal r/t SF-Seattle, 3 days in a suite, kitchen etc, free real breakfast, $279/tax-in.
It can happen sometimes.

Back