• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Red Block to Tremec TR-3650

scotch

Has anyone done it? I'm trying to be patient and wait for a WC T5 to come up for sale locally, but this just popped up for a few hundred dollars needing a partial rebuild. A quick search yielded nothing for adapters available. The world of transmission swaps is new to me.

Thanks for the reply. That's kind of what I figured. I'm not knowledgable enough to make it work on my own, so I'll continue playing the waiting game until a WC T5 comes up for sale local to me.

Send a message to Roger Dee. I believe he has the drawing for the 3550/3650, only issues were some minor trimming on the bearing retainer. He was working with a friend of mine a few years back on it, may have it ready to go. Tell him to refer to his notes from Justin's adapter. ;)

Send a message to Roger Dee. I believe he has the drawing for the 3550/3650, only issues were some minor trimming on the bearing retainer. He was working with a friend of mine a few years back on it, may have it ready to go. Tell him to refer to his notes from Justin's adapter. ;)

Or ditch the TR ou T5, go for a CDxxx and get DeeWorks RedBlock adapter.

3550 is not the same as a 3650.... I sell adapter plates for the 3550 already.

Gotcha. I thought he was working on having a kit for the 3550 that would also work for the 3650, but that's been enough years the details are lost. He may still have the drawings that were sent to him though, dunno.

Back