• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fender Mirrors on a 740?

As the OP said, same trolls in nearly every thread. If you give it one second of thought, I bet you all can come up with the list of who they are.

OP, I'll weigh in. I don't like the fender mirror trend. There were several Volvos at the IPD meet last year sporting this mod and I thought they looked out of place. To each his own. Back in the 70's reflector tape was the fad. I'll bet redwood chair remembers that era. Neon pink or green colored wiper arms were next. It looked idiotic then and still would today.

Speak for yourself, I use my car for it's intended purpose every day... To sit on jack stands as driveway art!
:e-shrug:

FTFM

Or maybe guys on an enthusiast forum should grow up and build a car instead of trolling people trying to ask questions and learn stuff? When you are trolling it says to me you got too much time on your hands. Don't drive off new members, we were all new once and its pretty cool to see people still buying these old cars and wanting to make them their own.

To the OP, do whatever you want man. The old Volvos (especially 7/9s) are pretty worthless do whatever you want in keeping them kewl and on the road.

As the OP said, same trolls in nearly every thread. If you give it one second of thought, I bet you all can come up with the list of who they are.

OP, I'll weigh in. I don't like the fender mirror trend. There were several Volvos at the IPD meet last year sporting this mod and I thought they looked out of place. To each his own. Back in the 70's reflector tape was the fad. I'll bet redwood chair remembers that era. Neon pink or green colored wiper arms were next. It looked idiotic then and still would today.

Challenge accepted

Back