• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rolling and yellow wagon

Zaitz

Went out and took some rolling shots while on a drive. Sun came out for the drive and the pictures.

Dads car:
Dadcar1copy-2.jpg

dadcar2copy.jpg

My car:
zcar2copy-2.jpg

zcar1copy.jpg

And a couple shots of my dads wagon:
Wagon1.jpg

wagon3-1.jpg

I want a yellow 850R wagon in the worst way, such a nice car.....

They are beautiful cars. We grabbed this one since it was only a state away.

Nice! Which car is faster? You or your dad? :cool:

g@ttigang

Mine! But not by enough. So I put a 20g on and the retune from Rica will be here Tuesday. Hopefully the dyno graph looks better then last time.

haha may not be perfect, but it sure is sexy!
ive always wanted a T5R wag or sedan in that yellow...and if i could choose they way mine would look it would be something not unlike yours!
your dad also has two sweet T5R's as well...looks like some sort of volvo madness in your family :lol:

haha may not be perfect, but it sure is sexy!
ive always wanted a T5R wag or sedan in that yellow...and if i could choose they way mine would look it would be something not unlike yours!
your dad also has two sweet T5R's as well...looks like some sort of volvo madness in your family :lol:
It indeed is! My bro has a 242 he bought on here. I had a black 850R that is sold and my mom has a 960. My bro has had 6 different Volvos in the last 4 years or so. 2 740s, 2 240s, and 2 850s.

damn thats quite the lineup!
im 19, and my cars come and go....ive had about 6 cars since i was 16, but the 03 camry is the mainstay (it doesnt die)....its the reliable one so it stays...ive had an integra, a solara, 2 GTIs, a vigor (mistake)....i still have a pos GTI sitting around i need to rid myself of, and im looking to pick up some sort of turbo 850 wagon or a 242 Turbo

Thats quite the number of cars. Good luck finding an 850 or 242. Both are great cars in their own way.

thank you sir....i just need to rid myself of the VW....
im a toyota tech by trade, so i love my toyotas, but i also love volvos and ive always wanted one...im sure its much nicer than my stupid VWs

Back