• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo museum

The museum in Sweden is great. Had a chance to visit a few years ago. I wonder what they will do with cars they no longer want to showcase.

I was there just a few weeks ago, and you can't really make it much smaller. You can walk straight through everything in less than 5min.
I'm really curious what they'll cut out, my vote is for anything from 1998-2006. No body cares about a fwd m56 transmission cutaway. Then if they could expand the motorsports section to about 10x it's current size that would be great. Thanks.

I was there just a few weeks ago, and you can't really make it much smaller. You can walk straight through everything in less than 5min.
I'm really curious what they'll cut out, my vote is for anything from 1998-2006. No body cares about a fwd m56 transmission cutaway. Then if they could expand the motorsports section to about 10x it's current size that would be great. Thanks.

"Volvo does not build race cars!" - Volvo Very High Level Exec upon seeing the Group A 242 GLT Turbo that two VCNA VP's had built from spare parts show up at the NY Autoshow decades ago.

Was there last fall, Saw the un-offical car museum. Irv Gordon's car is now there.

Back