• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New Shoes

taleof2bricks

Good afternoon!

Wrecked my '82 244 after blowing a rear tire and becoming a virtual pinball on a local highway at 70 MPH. Slammed into the K-rail, and though the body damage was limited to a few scrapes and trim pieces, the design of the K-rail, heavy on the bottom, wiped out pretty much everything under the car. Bent frame, busted front suspension parts, bent axle, just to name a few. Like an expensive Humpty Dumpty, she got put back together, piece by piece. My original VOXX MG wheels, which I know are not everyone's fav, were bent, cracked and shredded, and also no longer available. I had 17's on but could only find 16's now from VOXX, which, being a direct fit, and lower on the cost totem pole, after burning a hole in two pockets, I went with. Someone suggested I do the trim in black, when I get around to touching up the scratches and new/used trim I replaced after the wreck. Thoughts?

XheF2gu

SORRY, link trouble continues, I will repost later...

Last edited:
Now I get a different 404 error. I use Imgur, upload pic, click on it to expand it, select large at the bottom right, copy/paste the BB link to here

Cool Man!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="XheF2gu"><a href="//imgur.com/XheF2gu"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back