• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo's in Snow

after few days of not touching it. and another snowstorm is coming our way tonight :D
Untitled.png

DSC_1634.JPG

Last edited:
Does it really snow so infrequently up there that people can't just get snow tires? I lived in NH for 15 years and can't say I recall seeing a car with chains on it even once during that time.

:???:

yep - we get snow like this maybe once every 5-10 years. Other then that the only ones with snow tires are those that go to the mountains
I have a set of snow tires for my 850 that are sitting warm and dry in my garage :)

Blue 245 under a blanket of snow (and ice)...

Re: snow tires - if I still had the set I had for my old 245, I'd run'em on one of the wagons. That said, this snow is a little different than the stuff found east of the Cascade mountain range... Very wet and sloppy. Almost slush, even when frozen. Last time we had a major snowstorm like this one was in December 2008. Usually, our snow events tend to be a bit fringy. A snow shower here and there, not a major dump everywhere.

-J

Back