• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Falkens and Brakes are on

brickmeister

I installed all new wheel bearings, calipers, brake pads, parking brake shoes, stainless steel brake lines, Super Blue racing brake fluid, and Zimmerman cross drilled rotors a couple weeks ago. Last week I put the tires on. Now I just need to get some proper suspension and it's track time. Hope ya like.

Trey

184978791_f3ad7f8077.jpg

184978793_61066d1ef6.jpg

185002596_e05b9bbd85.jpg

184984644_31c9b38388.jpg

184984641_fdbcf30c40.jpg

184984632_dfb5af733f.jpg

184984637_80c7812651.jpg

For sure! Not quite as properly as I'd like too, though. Coilovers are a bit out of my reach at the moment. So, lowering by way of TMEs and Bilstein HDs.

That is an awesome wagon! Shiny Hubs! Where could I get some Zimmerman rotors and are there some mods I have to do to fit those?

Volvo311 said:
That is an awesome wagon! Shiny Hubs! Where could I get some Zimmerman rotors and are there some mods I have to do to fit those?
Anywhere, FCP, autopartsworld etc. Nope direct swizzzap.

Woah, that's some hardcore tire for some stock steelies. Are you planning on suprising the sh!t out of people with those wheels on it once you get your suspension started?

Very clean sleeper to the max. But I must say it is extremely ugly at the same time, but it was born that way, so nothing against you!

Are those vented rotors or non?

And is that beige? I love it. Thinking about going back to the steelies on my beige 245. You may win me over. But mine may be painted red or black. Still thinking it over--any thoughts?

why didnt you clean the red dot off the tire? can you PM me with some prices on all these things. I need a brake overhaul very badly.

that'll look awesome once it gets lowered some mo. i also think its insane that you put those tires on steelies, sleeper all the way!

Yeah, definitely going the sleeper route. Springs are in the process of being purchased. Bilstein HDs are already here. It should be lowered by the end of July. I'll be sure to post pics.

Caliwagon - Nice Wagon. The front rotors are vented, rears are solid. I don't know how red would look on that car, but I have been thinking about painting my steels black.

Appreciate the comments.

Trey

if there ever was wagon that deserved rounds that would be it

other than that and what you have planned I would keep it that way, althouhg a debadge and removoal of the side strip would make it so fresh and clean

That's hot...I think I've decided I'm sticking with steelies but I just need center caps and rings. Hub caps look cheap...those look classy, especially when they're cleaned.

Gold/Beige paint that matches the car would look awesome on those calipers. Lose the mudflaps and lower it.

i'd hold off on lowering springs if possible, and save up to get the bilsteins revalved kinda like what towery got his valved to, and then save up and get stiffer springs than ipd's

Too late, just paid MrBill for his old style IPD springs, which are a little stiffer and lower than the new style I believe. Ultimately, my car will get coilovers. Until then though, I'll ride on my super cheap lowering combo ($445) of stock valved Bilstein HDs and old TMEs.

Very hawt, quad rounds a a flathood would kick ass IMO, but hey that car already is pretty rockin'

Back