• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

psp mounting in car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

volvo940tuner

hey guys-
do you guys have any idea where i could make some kind of custom mounting location in my 944 for my psp? i wanted to wire it up to the back of my alpine deck, and then rig something where i could have a cool mounting location that would show only the screen. obviously this would involve using some plastic and fabric. i had always considered where the fuses go behind the auto shifter, but wasnt sure. basically, i want to be able to take the psp in and out of some kind of holder when i want to, but only want to see the screen when it is in the holder. any ideas?

Where? No idea other than the ol' sunvisor idea. Would make it pretty heavy though.

If you work it into the dash somewhere, you could get a sunglass holder off a modern car. One of the ones where you push it then it opens on a hinge. Mount it facing you. You would have to cut a window, layer the insides with protective foam to hold it still.

You're going to run into problems having it wired+mounted+partialy hidden+removable.

get a universal windscreen mount for a pda, spin it round and there we go. the clamps for the side will go on the top and bottom

Exhaust manifold...that will keep it warm for when you want to go use it, that way you don't freeze your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back