• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

RACE TEAM!! shirts recognized on Car & Driver

towerymt

the real Towery
http://blog.caranddriver.com/five-years-of-awesome-custom-team-shirts-from-24-hours-of-lemons-mega-gallery/

Some of the best designs were the simplest ones, designed on a 1991-vintage 286 computer and printed using a backyard silk-screen rig. A crude image of your leopard-skin-coated Volvo 245 and the words “RACE TEAM!!” and you’re done.

I've known for a while that the RACE TEAM!! shirt was one of Judge Phil's favorites ever since I found proof he wore it at a race only weeks later out west.

136608216.jpg

But it's still nice to be recognized among the great Lemons shirts.

Grid1-24_Hours_of_LeMons_Team_Shirts.jpg

Well done, Chris...well done.

150765583.jpg

I've got a conference call with Target tomorrow. Better fire up the printing press, shirt-Gutenberg.

You're pretty much a big timer now Towery! Are you going to leave all us poor TBers for some other more illustrious forum?

I've got a conference call with Target tomorrow. Better fire up the printing press, shirt-Gutenberg.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just offer to buy the design, I would google around to see what people get for those kind of things.

Back