• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Possible to block someone, so you can't see their new Threads?

He currently has 5-6 cars for sale just on this forum, and that doesn't include cars he has managed to find someone to buy.

Right, it wouldn't make sense that he would title and register all those cars since he's just flipping them.
Is that legal in Longisland NY?

Right, it wouldn't make sense that he would title and register all those cars since he's just flipping them.
Is that legal in Longisland NY?

Thats not legal in any state. Selling anything specifically for profit in any state with sales Tax requires a license from the Board of equalization.

You can call the local DMV inspector, but i doubt they would do anything.

Agreed, at least consolidate his threads that have something to do with each other. One thread for all his wheels, one thread for all the cars.

Why did they ban him?

IMO, he's not annoying to me. Motivated, perhaps, but not annoying.

I hear you. I've gone back and forth with that thinking myself.
I thought it was just odd at first, the way he posted things looking for specific trades with no shipping and no trades for similar stuff. Whatever, no big deal to me right?

But then I commented on one of his sale threads for some 9 inch Style5 replicas, and got the crappiest attitude in response. And watched him continue that attitude towards multiple other people in that that thread. He then started reporting people who commented on his threads and demanding that his threads be cleaned up. Some of us were trolling, like always, but some were offering advice such as "much more likely to sell if you'd ship" or "I'm genuinely interested, will you ship?" or "just FYI those are replicas and they aren't Style5 wheels" but he just continued with his crappy responses.

Eventually I suggested that he consolidate all his threads into one thread, so that he might stop annoying everyone. I gave him examples via PM, and even PMed him a link to how philski o'flood does: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=332933 I suggested that he put all his wheels into a thread like that, and bump it once a week or so, and just edit the first post whenever he adds new wheels or sells some.

The dude responded with a nasty PM, but he did actually start a new thread for his wheels... but kept all the old threads too!! Now he bumps all of them. Fack.

Bottom line, I'm over it and threw the dude on my ignore list. But that doesn't really block his ads from still showing up, so I started this thread asking about it. Turns out there's no way, but it also turns out that there are several other people annoyed with the guy.

Last edited:
Here's the thing. As I see it/imo/etc. etc. /disclaimer

By allowing him to continue business as usual, a freeloader is being given license to piss over the heads of members of long-standing reputation and meaningful forum contribution who actually have goods of interest to offer.

Continually.

?

Take it to a vote and I'll be the first to walk the plank if that's how the crew wants this ship to be run and I'm the arsehoolio for saying otherwise.

Local pickup only my ass.

Either do proper business else GTFO.

I got no sandy vag either way, but. It' the selling members in good standing who lose... Just the facts as I see 'em.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Here's the thing. As I see it/imo/etc. etc. /disclaimer

By allowing him to continue business as usual, a freeloader is being given license to piss over the heads of members of long-standing reputation and meaningful forum contribution who actually have goods of interest to offer.

Continually.

?

Take it to a vote and I'll be the first to walk the plank if that's how the crew wants this ship to be run and I'm the arsehoolio for saying otherwise.

Local pickup only my ass.

Either do proper business else GTFO.

I got no sandy vag either way, but. It' the selling members in good standing who lose... Just the facts as I see 'em.

:cheers:

Again, not to mention that the entire forsale section becomes just his.

Back