• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cadillac Brakes on a Volvo 240

They had both when I got them...but the only difference is where the bleeder and block off port were installed. Just switch them.

Are the piston diameters different diameters between the leading and trailing pistons? I know the volvo ones are and it could lead to some odd pad wear if you have them flipped.

Custom lines, in other words?

When I was playing with porsches, people used 240 calipers on 914's/911's and used a tee to split from 1 line into 2 at the caliper. Worst case, you could reverse this as well. 2 feeds into 1 caliper feed. Just a thought

When I was playing with porsches, people used 240 calipers on 914's/911's and used a tee to split from 1 line into 2 at the caliper. Worst case, you could reverse this as well. 2 feeds into 1 caliper feed. Just a thought

I have the Rx7 brakes now....already converted to single lines....

I'm more interested in the proper fittings on each end, and length to suit the application....

Simple stuff, I'm just watching, and hoping a bolt-in kit will become available

Are the piston diameters different diameters between the leading and trailing pistons? I know the volvo ones are and it could lead to some odd pad wear if you have them flipped.

Piston diameters are the same. I looked pretty hard and could not spot any difference besides where they put the bleeders and block off.

Did you try pulling out the blocked off bleeders? I know on R calipers they're damn near impossible to get out.

I proved out the program for the bracket on wood. Now I need to test fit it and machine it in aluminum.

Hard to say right now. I need to test them first and see how well they work. If I don't sell them I will release my drawings for free.

Awesome! I had looked at possible substitutes for the R calipers, stumbled on the CTS-V calipers but the lugs are super tall. Found your thread and have been checking daily for updates. I hope they work out!

Back