• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

It is all weather/road dependant but we will hopefully arrive the night of the 21st. And I think we will probably leave on the 3rd.

My parents have an open house on Christmas Eve that anyone's welcome to attend if people have nothing going on with their families.

I think a few days between Christmas and New Years we will head to the island, but no decisions have been made

Wouldn't that just tell us which street it broke down on then?

:-P

I kid, of course.M.

Not so far off really - it has taken the ride-of-shame (aka tow truck) to the shop twice in 1 1/2 years for a fuel line that popped off and an ignition module connector that didn't have a good connection but still looked connected. Stereotypes are usually there for a reason, right?

Between Christmas and New Years might be the best time for a meet.

That would work for me too since I'm off then.

How about Saturday December 28th or Sunday December 29th for getting together? These are the few days off I get around the holiday season.

Bummer for me...lol

Figured I'd post this here before someone sees it

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4227389112.html

Silvia needs a new home. Friends who are moving to the UK offered me their T5 swapped XC70 for a steal and I'd love to see Silvia go to a TBer

Nice wagon!

A meet between Christmas and the 27th or so would probably work for me.

Also, even with eff-all of a cold start tune, the Snot Rocket starts so much better frozen now that it's fuel injected.

How about Saturday December 28th or Sunday December 29th for getting together? These are the few days off I get around the holiday season.

Bummer for me...lol
Saturday the 28th should work for me. Pencilling it in.

Figured I'd post this here before someone sees it

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/4227389112.html

Silvia needs a new home. Friends who are moving to the UK offered me their T5 swapped XC70 for a steal and I'd love to see Silvia go to a TBer

Ah, you're the guy I see on 176th almost everyday. I'm in the black 940 wagon with ricer HIDz. :lol:

Back