• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone have any luck with the cheap $150 80LB Deka Injectors?

BIGsBY

Im curious if anyone has played with these.I'm needing something bigger as im running out already.Also curious if the dead times match to what is posted online too.

FWIW im just looking for a budget injector that'll work and im willing to experiment and learn something hah.

Hear rumors some dsm and rotary guys have good luck with cng injectors but man those are some old tech injectors but hey if it works it works.

I just got some budget 835cc/min injectors. I’m going to try to get them in by next weekend. Looked at the detka 80lb, but I’m on a tb budget so 65$ was okay by me.

Be careful of all the fakes. They're everywhere. Almost guaranteed if you get a 'good' price on them that they're knockoffs with iffy spray patterns and flow rates.

Not sure if you mean that there are 2 different types, DEKA and cheap DEKA injectors but I'm running genuine 60lb / 630cc Siemens DEKA injectors and I'm quite pleased, they were a straight swap on my B230. Getting the idle right was a bit more work then with the original injectors but that is to be expected.

Running 1.5bar / 21.7psi boost right now, i think i'm at about 95 percent at 6400rpm in cold weather (stock pump, so it could also be the pump not keeping up).

Last edited:
Yeah seems like legit sets are $250 for 4 them iirc.Should just go with id1000s but thats alot of damn dough but im sure its worth every damn cent lol.Just kinda want something a bit more but i need to log everything and see what the duty cycle is at 40% and thats partly why i haven't addressed the sync loss issue which im sure since now its no longer a crank sync issue its now a cam sync loss issue.Got around the crank issue with just one of the trim pots so im assuming the other one will continue to push this limiter up higher lol.But im only on 550s now and im sure the duty is pretty far maxed before say 5500rpm and 24psi but still afrs say 12.2 12.4 and thats my target so who knows.I'm new to all this.

Back