• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Push The Button! Nitrous Thread

I came here to see melted pistons and windowed blocks. Where are my pictures? TB is dissapoint.

Trust me, thats great content.... If i window a block, i only pray the faux pro from PRC is rolling.

Dear God, please only let my ish blow up in 1080p. Until then, help me go faster, hurt feelings and look cool doing it. Amen..... :nod:

You keep talking about all of these years doing something, and yet it does not change the fact that you have no idea what you're talking about. You do not really seem to get that.

I really can't take someone seriously that qualifies their knowledge with nothing other than a timeframe they can't substantiate, and correcting useless nomenclature. But when you're trying to take such limited aptitude and educate an audience with information that is downright wrong, You'll be corrected by those who know better.

Not taking your bait. I'm out on this thread.

Dan

Not taking your bait. I'm out on this thread.

Dan

Awww dont go Dan, experience is what you have in spades clearly. Verbage is debatable as always on the intraweb, but I honestly appreciate your input, as do probably most lurkers of the forum who may not know dynos. I get trolled constantly, because i constantly put myself out there.:rofl: I also have a jellybean dispenser on my bench. When I get trolled, I just dispense more jelly bellies. The more I get trolled, the sweeter the day.....:cool:

Awww dont go Dan, experience is what you have in spades clearly. Verbage is debatable as always on the intraweb, but I honestly appreciate your input, as do probably most lurkers of the forum who may not know dynos. I get trolled constantly, because i constantly put myself out there.:rofl: I also have a jellybean dispenser on my bench. When I get trolled, I just dispense more jelly bellies. The more I get trolled, the sweeter the day.....:cool:

Are you related to Ratmonster? ;-)

Back