• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

YASVT (Yet Another Sixteen Valve Turbo) - now 16V Whiteblock (LS)

I really should jsut stick the trans in and continue with the rest of the stuff that needs to be done.

But honestly/ It's bike riding season, plus it's miserably hot and humid, and the desire to lay around workingon the car has faded until fall.

Another email sent. Getting a little less polite.

I think Paypal gives you a chunk of time in which to do a chargeback. It clearly shows on Paypal that a shipping label has been created, if you click on it it says 'awaiting shipment'.

I'm about this --> <-- far from just filing a dispute with him and ordering that serialnine CD999 shifter.

Another email sent. Getting a little less polite.

I think Paypal gives you a chunk of time in which to do a chargeback. It clearly shows on Paypal that a shipping label has been created, if you click on it it says 'awaiting shipment'.

I'm about this --> <-- far from just filing a dispute with him and ordering that serialnine CD999 shifter.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been far more patient than I would've been so far.

Check first with Serial Nine if they have it in stock though! :-P

Eh I doubt that. I know enough people in B'ham though to have someone stop in if need be. So far, the folks involved in performance and fab up there haven't heard of the place, but the sample size is still small.

Thanks for the offer!

I got an email from him this morning.

I still do not have a working mill but I have subbed out the work. Your shifter will ship this coming Monday.
Fingers crossed.

Waiting for the "I don't have any boxes so I had to order some from the box factory. Parts will ship out next Monday. Promise!"

Lol, got another email from him this morning:
Do you have some social media accounts? I would love to keep up with your car. I have a v70 I'm going to be swapping a Pagani Huayra motor into.

Wh..... what? :wtf:

A pepped up version, even. But a V70 certainly isn't the easiest car to put one of those things into. Maybe he's removed the whole rear floor and is putting the whole engine/trans in the back?

Dunno, it just seems... odd. I sense some sort of trolling afoot.

There's nothing about it on his FB page, or website. I dunno, that's just... odd. Nothing about Volvo's either, I think the vast majority of his products go into various other kinds of cars.

There's nothing about it on his FB page, or website. I dunno, that's just... odd. Nothing about Volvo's either, I think the vast majority of his products go into various other kinds of cars.

when I asked about him, what I got as a description (whether apt or not lol) was "oh thats the guy that makes all the stuff for the old supras" lol. His stuff does seem to look sharp though.

Just tell him that a good number of our TB community members are planning on putting CDxxx transmissions is their cars so delivering the one you ordered in a timely manner would be a great idea...

Good reputations are hard to build and very easy to ruin.

Back