• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Warshington to IPD convoysky

The clear needs 24 hours to dry first too. So tomorrow after work Ill help wet sand. I have quite the hit list. Nice thing is its just assembly, and all parts are new/cleaned and or painted. Just lots of little things need align during Thursday and Friday.

So, just made a res at the Best Western on NE Sandy Blvd for Fri night. Room has two Queen size beds and I'm traveling solo. Anybody want to share? Also, no charge cause my wife had a voucher for a free night, woo hoo!! PM me.

I think i'm going to leave around 2. Maybe I could meet you in Seattle matt?

I'm not sure when I'm leaving. I have class from 1:30 to 2:30 that I need to be at the first 5 minutes of to drop off homework.

Jim, Logan, and Propav8r are leaving around 1. Tony (with the red amazon) is leaving after work (which might be a better idea given traffic).

If you leave at 2 you'll be hitting JBLM at like 3:30 which means you'll probably be sitting in traffic for like two hours.

Dammit, I guess I need to just figure out when I'm leaving and stick with it.

Looks like we might be going down Saturday morning instead of Friday night. Anyone going to be on the road around 7- 8ish? I'll be taking 405 down to I5. If you pass a red 245 with worn bumper stickers, give me a honk! If you want to caravan, shoot me a PM and we can exchange contact info!

Looking like I'm gonna skip class and roll from 65th P&R around 1:20. Sorry Ryan, I just really don't want to sit in traffic at JBLM.

I'll save you a beer at RSI if I make it there first though :)

EDIT: what kind should I look for?

Silver, I'm hoping to get on the I5 from 50th st at about the same time. I'm feeling the same about the JBLM traffic. Maybe I'll see you on the road.
Alan

Back