• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

FAQ: Links to commonly discussed topics (PLEASE READ)

any articles on here about b230 240 Camshaft installs/Timing ect?

Going to be doing a cam, and adjusting the valves, ect. Just wanna do it right, articles and pics always help me

any articles on here about b230 240 Camshaft installs/Timing ect?

Going to be doing a cam, and adjusting the valves, ect. Just wanna do it right, articles and pics always help me

haynes,chiltons or bently manual cover that, not a Performance topic.

k-jet.org for manuals you can download (pdf)

Great thread two important questions. I have thelostartof chips, is the computer able to compensate for timing above 20psi? The ability to retard it to compensate for boost. And second, is there a need at some point to install a MSD type ignition?

Is there a sticky or writeup on dropping the engine.. cant seem to find one and my phone wont access the search bar for whatever reason. Just purchased a rebuilt engine just looking to drop and swap a b230ft to a rebuilt b230ft+

Can someone repair the:
staged 700/900 upgrades
link in the second post?

-Thanks
(BTW: the staged 240 suspension upgrades link doesn't work either)

Turbo Bricks?

A simple point but, is a turbo brick only a 240 series or does my 1999 S70 modestly rounded brick qualify? I am wanting to get more boost from the GLT and need help.
Kunstlerbild

Back