• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Summer Road Tour 2018 | SUN 7/22/18 - CT

Roo

<style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } A:link { so-language: zxx } --> </style>Summer Road Tour 2018
All Volvos & Saabs welcome!

Sunday July 22, 2018
10:45 AM - 3:00 PM

Our Summer Road Tour will be a fun follow-the-leader drive through lots of Connecticut's scenic towns and twisty roads. There will be plenty of dirt roads, but we'll take it slow!

The first leg is about 56 miles (2 hrs, 7 mins) including a fuel and restroom break. We also have a planned a pit-stop at a scenic venue with facilities. The second leg is about 39 miles (1 hr, 16 mins). Our destination is a casual BBQ restaurant for a late lunch.

-- Meeting time: 10:45 AM
-- Meeting location: Dunkin Donuts, 38 Windsor Ave, Vernon CT

35130804_10216424430873283_6404486615674126336_n.jpg

Southern New England Chapter | Volvo Club of America
https://sites.google.com/site/snevcoa/

I'd like to come, but it is about 2+ hours for me to get to the meeting place. Will talk to my wife about the trip plus we have a dog that will need attention later in the day. sounds like a great trip, maybe we will see you there.

Forecast looks like rain will taper off just in time for our road tour... I hope AM rain doesn't keep anyone away!

Back