• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I know.. twin turbo B230f

I'm kind of old school and don't know all the recent websites, but I am sure Yoshifab can sell me an 8v header/manifold flange to start with. If anyone has a flange for sale let me know.

I do, and a twin scroll turbo flange for an EVO 8 turbo, and a twin scroll EVO 8 turbo. Buy my crap!

Theres a guy on Savarturbo thats got one running atm. Started as a low budget project , looks like it got a bit more serious. Looks great , and runs real good
If you just want power , and not extra work , it will always be easier to use one decent turbo , though....
And forget about that supercharger crap , it will only bend rods , and at low boost as well.....

I'm 100% on board with this. Why? Because there's a difference between going fast and going interesting.

I don't think anyone on here disagrees with the idea that it COULD be done, I don't think anyone disagrees that going single turbo is better. But going twin turbo is pretty interesting.

Because it makes sense and or has some use value.

Yes.

Interesting:

From interest and -⁠ing; from Anglo-French interest, ?interest?; from Classical Latin interest meaning ?it is important?, third person singular present indicative of interesse, ?to be important?.

that makes someone think a lot and want to know more about it.

Now, I'll repeat my question.

I will ask youS to think about what is important here in order to restore sanity to this thread.

WHY IS THIS INTERESTING?

Yes.

Interesting:

From interest and -⁠ing; from Anglo-French interest, ?interest?; from Classical Latin interest meaning ?it is important?, third person singular present indicative of interesse, ?to be important?.

I will ask youS to think about what is important here in order to restore sanity to this thread.

WHY IS THIS INTERESTING?

Parce que smaller turbos supposedly spin up faster

Yes.

Interesting:

WHY IS THIS INTERESTING?

Now I ask this, while "interesting" may have come from a word that meant important it still does not mean the exact same thing. Because a frog came from a tadpole doesn't make the frog a tadpole. Just because something started as A doesn't mean that it can't turn into B. In fact that is kinda how things work, they evolve.

OP if you do end up making this a reality please make a build thread.

Back