• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

I never shifted my M47 very hard and it still didn't last under boost, though it was high miles worn out junk. No way one can handle 250hp tho.

IPD pix!

003-M.jpg

010-M.jpg

012-M.jpg

014-M.jpg

032-M.jpg

035-M.jpg

Had a blast! Met some great people. Sat in some awesome cars.

Threads in head. Parts from IPD ("stage zero" the turbo motor: gaskets, seals, hoses, belts). $500 more denaros.

Bought another cool part from Harold. Even more denaros.

There must be a 12 step program...

Been working on the garage this week. Sorting dusty boxes labeled "keepsake." So much stuff. Only been in this house about ten years.

Picked up "PVA" primer for the bare drywall and some builder white paint to go over it. Hoping to remove two or three shelving units and have a much brighter work place.

Big push this weekend as the car is in the driveway for the first time in three years. :grrr:

Last edited:
Threads in head. Parts from IPD ("stage zero" the turbo motor: gaskets, seals, hoses, belts). $500 more denaros.

Bought another cool part from Harold. Even more denaros.

There must be a 12 step program...

Been working on the garage this week. Sorting dusty boxes labeled "keepsake." So much stuff. Only been in this house about ten years.

Picked up "PVA" primer for the bare drywall and some builder white paint to go over it. Hoping to remove two or three shelving units and have a much brighter work place.

Big push this weekend as the car is in the driveway for the first time in three years. :grrr:

White primer does an amazing job of brightening up a garage! When I drywalled and just rolled the walls it was quickly apparent the difference it makes! A well lit shop is very helpful (especially as one gets older)!

One of the great things about cleaning your garage is all the memorabilia you run across. For example: Why on earth would I have two mint copies of an issue of Dirt Rider magazine from 15 years ago?

Because I was famous!! Yeah, and I would be the "lapped rider" in black. LOL.

F55D73DE-9AEE-427F-9CD5-45CF7F990BCB-M.jpg

My first "real" race. It was epic. So much fun.

A few better shots. Miss those days.

eday2carl4-M.jpg

eday2carl5-M.jpg

Last edited:
Ended up skipping the Old School Reunion to paint. Meh.

Hack job DIY dry wall from a previous owner. Fixed the big stuff. Much brighter.

Getting closer.

F320328A-E75E-4832-97CD-8B12DFEB506E-M.jpg

E83F1BD7-FD49-4D0F-9F29-BF9C67C0F864-M.jpg

3AF56F43-4189-469F-B6F7-EEEF157704C9-M.jpg

Ordered a sweet VDO 0-30 boost gauge.

Despite my concerns that I had never heard of a M9x1.25 stud, that's what the pranksters at the machine shop put in my head to replace the damaged M8's. Not having much luck. May take it back and have them go to a different size. Or just swap on the head from my B230... So frustrating.

Ordered a sweet VDO 0-30 boost gauge.

Despite my concerns that I had never heard of a M9x1.25 stud, that's what the pranksters at the machine shop put in my head to replace the damaged M8's. Not having much luck. May take it back and have them go to a different size. Or just swap on the head from my B230... So frustrating.

are you sure they didnt put m8 in

I wonder if they worked on the B21FT I got from RSI in 2013. Noticed that the studs on that engine's head were right around 3/8" diameter, but seemed to have metric thread. Manifold was drilled out to accept them as well.

You might get in touch with Jessuph Estrada, since I think he still has the head I gave to Damnyou Wahlberg, which came off my 245's B21FT. He did rebuild it, before all the sh<a>i</a>t hit the fan with Wahlberg. He could swap the guts of your head into it, if your stuff is different front stock specs.

Back