• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Shiny 601

RBoy8

Oh NOEZ, FWD content :run:

Polished and waxed my 850 Turbo almost a month ago and never really got around to posting pics... was also my first time using an orbital buffer to apply the polish. Also got E-Codes to replace the DOT spec lenses. After replacing them, light output is vastly improved.

Anyways, here are some pics. Lemme know what y'all think.
Photoshoo_7_0014edit.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0003.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0004.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0005.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0007.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0008.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0011.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0010.jpg

Photoshoo_7_0013.jpg

The 'rents cars :-D...
Photoshoo_7_0017.jpg

Also made this for my car :cool:
Domo_0001.jpg

Your parents have two yellow R's? I'm jealous. The car looks great, but the next step is the tail lights. Those could use some attention.

That looks nice man. I'm trying to get my hands on a 601 850R wagon here in Winnipeg, but the guy ended up going on Vacation, and when he gets back, I'll be gone for 2 more weeks!!

Ugh, I hope it is half as nice as yours.

Jordan

Thanks guys! Yeah, tail lights are the next thing on the list. I'm gonna try and sand them down and polish them up....... either that or just be lazy and pick up a set of V70 tails :-D.

... and to whoever asked, no that is not rust on the trunk lid of the yellow. They're just dirty in that particular pic... either that or it was some sort of shadow.

Back