• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 140... Anybody know more about it?

ard

I has moar turbis :)
Friend sent me pictures of this:

DSCF0985.jpg

DSCF0988.jpg

DSCF0989.jpg

DSCF0991.jpg

What kit is that, and any idea what the car might be worth?

No idea about the kit, but the grill and door handles show that it's a '72. Looks like it's been sitting for a while too. Probably not worth much.

Frankenstein... Hmm, maybe they are jsut talking about the iffy body work, but it might be interesting to see what's under the hood.

with a name like Frankenstein on it your should buy it and then swap in a Single turbo T6 motor, or a 1.9T from a S40 and raise hell all across Nova Scotia!!!! neat car though.

i would be a bit nervous depending on how long that has been sitting in the grass for.

Well, the problem is that it's in BC, and I'm not.... I'm trying to convince him to buy it, and swap in an MS'd B230FT or something... if the price is really right, I'd buy it, and ship it over here.

Looks like an abandoned street freak. You should aquire it and make it run again. Hmmm... Frankenstein. "IT'S A L I V E !!!!!!!"

Back