• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polopharm

Hey , I am trying to get all the people together that have paid this guy for parts that never received anything to contact me. I have a lawyer lined up, but need to find out the scope of his fraudulent behavior, and welcome anyone that wants to try and fight to get reimbursed.

It's a bummer when someone in such a small group turns out to be such a bad guy.

I am on the hook for a lot of money, and know that many others are as well.

Thanks
You can also email me at polopharm@gmail.com

Read people, please. He's working on a resolution against this guy, not just complaining about him like most. Glad to see someone taking legal action when needed around this place! Please keep us informed as you are able to, within legal limitations.

Remember to get a paper trail from anybody you can. Word of mouth is great but it's even better if you can see agreed upon transactions with money changing hands. Then it's off to small claims.

Read people, please. He's working on a resolution against this guy, not just complaining about him like most. Glad to see someone taking legal action when needed around this place! Please keep us informed as you are able to, within legal limitations.

I'm stating that there's several threads he can search to find more people. I recall at least 4 threads.

Just saw this a$$ hat on FB (Volvo Amazon Group) posting about his car being filmed by Discovery for Battle of the Builders. I'm not involved - and am sorry for all those that are, could one of you email Discovery and make sure this DOESN'T happen. They can't be promoting a scam artist who build his car based on stealing from others.

Sorry to be a naysayer, but if someone were to get this crook in front of a judge in a civil court somewhere, what would be the best possible outcome? A judgement? That's great but remember that the Goldmans have collected about $.25 against OJ. Until a district attorney somewhere is willing to prosecute this clown on criminal charges or a postal inspector prosecutes him for mail fraud, I doubt anyone is going to get restitution.

Sometimes all it takes is a letter from a lawyer with a threat to get things moving.

He is located in Madil oklahoma it's a small town. You can call the local police to file a police report there or your local police department. Also you can call the better business bureau for the state of Oklahoma and report your stuff. You could contact an attorney to talk about legal action.

He does great fab work as I've literally seen it in person but he's just a two man shop so I'm not sure what happened.

My lawyer said that depending on the amount of money involved and if people band together in one suit then it may be possible to not only have a criminal case but he could also be forced to pay restitution via levies and asset seizure etc.

I have all my receipts , bank records , emails etc.

interestingly after my last post he did email me- first time after his "check in the mail" did not arrive. I called 10 times daily and as yet have never received a call back.

I am going to give him the chance to make good on his email promise to handle this but in the mean time - anyone who is in the same boat as me- please send me a PM . In the mean time I will give him another window to make good on his promises.

+1 those that have been ripped off need to *JUMP ON BOARD* with the OP:nod::nod::nod:

Once Internet Volvo Parts Scammers learn "lawful prosecution" is *their reward*...it'll stop.

My lawyer said that depending on the amount of money involved and if people band together in one suit then it may be possible to not only have a criminal case but he could also be forced to pay restitution via levies and asset seizure etc.

I have all my receipts , bank records , emails etc.

interestingly after my last post he did email me- first time after his "check in the mail" did not arrive. I called 10 times daily and as yet have never received a call back.

I am going to give him the chance to make good on his email promise to handle this but in the mean time - anyone who is in the same boat as me- please send me a PM . In the mean time I will give him another window to make good on his promises.

I wouldn't...I'd see to it he's *nailed to the wall* for what he did.

Don't waste any more time. The promise is just a stalling tactic and waiting any longer is just letting him rip off more ppl.

*different seller edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this on my Instagram feed

157982009.jpg

Normally this isn't the right forum for this but I hope you nail this guy. Comments about other sellers will be deleted immediately. Keep this one on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back